Monday 18 November 2019

J'ai plus d'appétit qu'un Barracuda



Sigh. Here we are again...

In a continuing effort to piss me right off, the weather over much of the weekend was bleak and miserable. Today, again, it's sunny, and will be for the next few days, while we're in work.

Never mind, eh? To save ourselves from screaming, on this Tacky Music Monday let's join "France's premier electrician" and his cheesy dancers in a morning exercise routine:


I feel better already.

Have a good week, dear reader!

4 comments:

  1. Is that one of THE WORST music videos?!? And what's with that repeated bend-over-butt-in-the-face post?!? And the voice! That's even electronically enhanced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an absolute masterwork, isn't it? Imagine - this was probably prime time televisual entertainment in France in 1978. Jx

      Delete
  2. Dont remind me dear. I woke up like Tanner the Lion today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]