Sunday 23 February 2020

I do my hair toss, check my nails


Spring is just around the corner? Cyclamen coum in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers.

It's been a slow and slightly frustrating weekend - every time I mustered up the energy to tackle some of the tasks that need doing in the garden at this time of year (cutting back dead stuff, tipping out and splitting up perennials, possibly pruning the fuchsias) the blustery wind picked up and it started raining.

Never mind, eh? A restful weekend was probably needed, after the first week back from holiday...

A band that definitely lends itself to such a laid-back mood, we're well overdue a little something from Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox - so, for the first time this year, here they are with another faboo cover:


We love them. Their concert at the London Palladium in October 2020 is completely sold out, too, so we're not alone in that!

4 comments:

  1. We will have to be quicker off the mark and get tickets for their next concert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they ever do "cross the pond" again... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]