Friday 9 October 2020

Destination fairly obvious, I'd say

Praise be! Another weekend is looming, and the sun is out (at last)!

Today also happens to be the birthday of the marvellous Miss Crystal Waters, so to get the party jumping, here's an utterly faboo choon from her back catalogue [no - not the "la-da-dee-da-da-da" one]...

If, dear reader, you find the gyrations of those strumpets-with-trumpets is a bit unexpected of a blog of a homosexualist nature such as this, never fear...

Let's address the balance somewhat, with a bevy of boys - and Thank Disco Cher It's Friday!

That's better.

Have great weekend, my leetle chums!

10 comments:

  1. How can anyone not enjoy Crystal Waters?!?!? To dislike either singer would be sacrilegious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No-one could dislike Crystal or Cher, but some people might be shocked by either video...

      To quote Miss Merman (again): "Some people ain't me!"

      Jx

      Delete
    2. Or as the ultimate sex siren, Mae West said- "Those who are easily shocked, should be shocked more often."

      Delete
    3. If only Mae were alive. She'd make a better President than any one of the candidates the USA currently has on offer. Jx

      Delete
  2. Something for everyone this Friday, sugar! I LOVE IT!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An "equal opportunities blog", indeed! Jx

      Delete
  3. I love that Crystal Waters video. I hadn't thought about it in a while (its been a very long time since have been out and about) but it was great enjoyment seeing it and bookmarking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song itself is fourteen years old - however, I wasn't clubbing much myself even by then... Jx

      Delete
  4. Love both vids and adore this Cher remix
    such nice boys too;
    Booty-full !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]