Monday 12 October 2020

It don't mean a thing...

Sharing her big day today with another miscellany of mis-matched names, including sex god Hugh Jackman, as well as Luciano Pavarotti, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Angela Rippon, Ramsay MacDonald, Les Dennis, Aleister Crowley, Magnus Magnusson, Sam Moore, David Threlfall, Rick Parfitt, Carlos the Jackal and Dave Vanian of The Damned...

...is the - ahem - extraordinarily talented Miss Susan Anton (as I described when I first stumbled across her, "the living embodiment of a "Barbie Doll"), who blows out 70 candles on her cake.

What could be more fitting on this grey, murky, autumnal Tacky Music Monday than a bizarre song'n'dance number featuring the lady herself with another US "Z-lister" and a bevy of safety gays..?

Have a good week, peeps.

Susan Ellen Anton (born 12th October 1950)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. They look like a couple of extras from Corrie having a night out in Manchester.
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see them as machinists in Underworld... Jx

      PS This autumnal weather is getting on my nerves - the garden looks like a swamp.

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]