Thursday 15 October 2020

Enough is enough

So, here we go again...

Thanks to all those "superspreaders", all those lovely people in our - ahem - cosmopolitan area still not wearing a mask in Tesco Metro nor on public transport, thanks to all all the - ahem - delightful gangs of yoofs holding their illegal street-parties and raves, and to all the classy types crowding around the pubs and Nando's hugging and partying like there's no deadly virus going around at all, London has entered "Tier 2" of the UK's new three-tier infection risk rating.

If there is ever an end to all this utter madness, I am going to boogie till I drop!

To this apt number, probably.

Mo more "tiers", indeed.

9 comments:

  1. https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/10/lgbtq-trump-supporters-held-big-boozy-gathering-plot-election-strategy-no-one-wore-masks/

    OK probably not surprising, but who the hell are these people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sick. And quite likely some of them are going to die. Jx

      Delete
  2. Fewer people to vote for him, I guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been staying in, mostly because my hair is still, er, bohemian. Sorry to read that London has so many new cases - it’s going to be a mental winter.
    Stay safe.
    Sxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest Ms Scarlet, you're so very far away from big towns with their reckless inhabitants that your "tier" should probably be a delicate shade of lavender... Jx

      Delete
  4. Not just there either. It seems to be going up in all the big countries again. I bet by winter we will all be on mandatory lock down again with everything closed.I better stock up oh more gin. Well, more extra gin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having Bulmers' cider piped directly to my kitchen. Save the middle-man. Unless the middle-man looks like Tom Daley, of course... Jx

      Delete
  5. I loved this track when it came out and I still do.
    Mega Babs also did a version of this -
    At first I was afraid, I was petrified....
    You think I'd crumble?
    You think I'd lay down and die?
    Oh no, not I, I will survive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MegaBabs would hardly fit the bill of an "afraid and petrified" woman. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]