Friday 23 October 2020

Eatin' fancy chow and drinkin' fancy wine


I want one of these masks!

Hoo-fucking-rah! The weekend's almost here - at last...

John-John and I are booked for Polari at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern again tonight, so there is actually something different to look forward to for a change.

To get us in that "party spirit", let's crank up the gramophone, conjure up something - ahem - classy, fling on our batwing tops and boogie along with the lovely Linda Clifford - and Thank Disco It's Friday!!

Have a great one, dear reader!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good time! I'm sure I will find out in the next post.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on it as we speak, sweetie. Jx

      Delete
  2. Of course!You never go anywhere to be bored, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You could improvise with your smartest witch's cloak. Jx

      Delete
  4. I had forgotten this one.
    It holds up rather well.
    But just how many bats had to die to make a top like that !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gay bats were queuing up to be made into a sparkly top for Miss Clifford. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]