Saturday 16 January 2021

Cause I've got the cure for all of my blues


I think this was his profile picture [or maybe not] - anyone recognise him?

Having awoken today to find that my blog had been invaded by dozens of fake comments from some spambot masquerading as a "Kelvin Steve", bragging about how some fucking voodoo "doctor" somehow made his cock grow to eleven inches, I've spent fifteen minutes of my life that I won't get back blocking them all - and have had to switch on comment moderation (sorry, peeps).

However, this tiresome exercise immediately brought this song to mind - so here's to you, "big boy"...

Acapella, 1; Spammer, 0.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I had to delete all the spammers comments from my email - I think Maddie and Mr Devine suffered as well.
    Acapella, 290; Spammer, -300.
    Sxx

    Hope the rest of the weekend passes without anymore spam!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all seemed to have arrived in one big "hit" overnight, and I have had nothing so far today, so fingers crossed he and his enormous penis give me no further trouble... Jx

      Delete
  2. Yes, he turned at mine but despite his questionable size, didn't have the staying power to last more than a handful of times. He was quickly and easily rebuffed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the power of a crusty groyne for you! Jx

      Delete
  3. He hit my blog too dear. Im sorry to say, I never thought I'd block away 11". Since away...and not checking in...I had a nice 35 minutes deleting......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cock-blocking's not as much fun as it used to be. Jx

      Delete
  4. This song always makes me smile
    as does looking at my enormous .........

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]