Monday 18 January 2021

Just to say "Hello there" and "Howdy-doo"

Today is allegedly "Blue Monday", the "most depressing day of the year". It's all piffle, of course - the term was created in 2005 by a British travel company as a cynical way to tempt people to book their holidays.

Here at Dolores Delargo Towers, we prefer Tacky Music Monday! And, thanks to Madam Arcati's recent trawl of the entire back-catalogue of this most - ahem - classy girl group, I have just the thing to sweep away the blues.

Here's Frankfurt's finest, Arabesque..!

Very popular in Japan, by all accounts.

Have a good week, dear reader.

6 comments:

  1. Erm..... that's a bit tooooo cheerful for a Monday morning!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it hilarious. Mondays are still shit, though. Jx

      Delete
  2. What in the world was that!? What were they thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly dreadful but you can't help smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's called a "grimace", but that's just semantics... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]