Sunday 31 January 2021

Boxed up

Another mis-matched slew of famous birthdays today, including Tallulah Bankhead, Franz Schubert, Philip Glass, (former) Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Derek Jarman, Harry Wayne Casey ("KC" of the Sunshine Band, who is 70 years old), Norman Mailer, Eddie Cantor, Portia de Rossi ("Mrs Ellen DeGeneres"), Bobby Hackett, John Lydon, Lloyd Cole (who is 60), Mario Lanza, Sir Christopher Chataway, Minnie Driver and of course centenerian and Patron Saint, the sadly missed Carol Channing...

...and the uber-cute Mr Justin Trousersnake Timberlake blows out 40 candles on his cake, to boot!

Yummy!

Although it is traditional to give the birthday boy something - and I can think of one or two things that I'd like to - here's a little something we'd all like from him:

Many happy returns, Justin Randall Timberlake (born 31st January 1981)

4 comments:

  1. I never got into Justin Timberlake - so to speak - but he was a pretty young thing, wasn't he.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His music is generally - to use modern parlance, M'lud - "meh", but oh! what wicked things I could do with him (at least back then, although I undoubtedly still would)! Jx

      Delete
  2. I think Justin is a better actor than musician. Happy birthday, pretty young thing!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have blinked and missed his "acting career"... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]