Monday 24 May 2021

Love love love, love love love!

Among another miscellany of mismatched fellow celebrants including Stanley Baxter [who celebrates his 95th birthday today - see my tribute on his 90th], Queen Victoria, Kristin Scott Thomas, Priscilla Presley, Jim Broadbent, Lilli Palmer, Éric Cantona, Bob Dylan, Rosanne Cash, Prince Buster, Alfred Molina, Gene Anthony Ray and - erm - Jacob Rees-Mogg, it's the birthday today of the marvellous Miss Patti LaBelle!

What better excuse do I need on this groansome, grey and miserable Tacky Music Monday to play a glitter-, silver- and feather-strewn bombastic performance such as this..?

When divas collide, indeed:

Well, that woke me up!

Have a good week, dear reader...

6 comments:

  1. That was fun! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try - a Bob Mackie outfit is always a great way to feel good in a Team meeting... Jx

      Delete
  2. Love me some Patti. And Labelle ruled. Nona H. is the bomb. Thanks for sharing this.. or in this case - CHER-ing this. (see what I did there?) Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boom-tish! Jx

      PS did those Dailymotion videos I posted for you in my reply yesterday work?

      Delete
  3. Wow what a line up
    I would love to see Beyoncé and her ilk try to compete with that !
    Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those ladies would eat 'em all alive. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]