Monday 10 May 2021

We'll put all other things aside

Here we are again, dear reader...

No sooner had I slung the work laptop in the cupboard where it belongs, than I'm hauling it wearily back out again onto the desk for another five days of joy, or so it seems.

Never mind, eh? on this Tacky Music Monday we have another of those very clever video-editing-geeks to thank for this remarkable mash-up (featuring, among many, many others today's birthday boy Fred Astaire) - just the thing to lift the spirits:

Excited is not the word for a Monday. Have a good week, chums...

10 comments:

  1. That vid is the bomb. Adore. So well done. Vera Allen, Judy, June, Lena, Rita... on and on. I don't think they missed anyone! Thanks for putting a smile on me face. Me face hatez Munday. But, I am in the zone now... so bring it on. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I see a young Michael Crawford somewhere in there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fabulous! I could have done with that at about 11:30 when I was starting to flag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started to flag around 8.30am when I logged in... Jx

      PS Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. These are so clever! Olivia wore the wrong shoes in her scene, I reckon.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must have taken some practice to get that right without breaking an ankle... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]