Friday 22 July 2022

Pumping for Love

Earlier this week The (very) Mistress MJ was complaining that merely reading the words "Tina Charles I Love to Love" was suffice to get that song - one she hates - stuck in her brain all day.

As it is the (very welcome) end to a week in sight, and a) I'm in the mood to party, and b) feeling generous and willing to help out in a "brain crisis" - here's some advice I gave you, dear reader, back in 2014...

...should you happen to get an "earworm" stuck in your head today, here's the one addictive song I always turn to in order to get it to shift out of my sub-conscious:

Now that one's stuck there instead. Forever. You're welcome.

Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a good one, peeps.

12 comments:

  1. Adore this song. Can never get enough of it. It's everything I think MY LIFE should be. Have a lovely weekend, dear. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abba works quite well, too. This is good though.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By some horrid, sadistic twist of fate, I had Tell Her About It by Billy Joel stuck in my head earlier! Hate that song. Jx

      Delete
    2. Sigh. Thanks for that, Jon, now I have Billy Joel in my head!
      Sx

      Delete
    3. Click the video again, Ms Scarlet - Infernal will soon "pump" him out of your head. Jx

      Delete
  3. Love it ! If you have to have an "earworm" then this is the one to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pressed stop just seconds into your suggestion as I've finally replaced Tina Charles with Barry Manilow's "Copacabana." It's my go-to earworm to rid me of all other earworms.

    Egad. I've just read your comment about "Tell Her About It." Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. *cranks up the Manilow*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Barry Manilow has nothing on Infernal - it beats Billy Joel and Tina Charles into a cocked hat! Jx

      Delete
    2. SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Sx

      Delete
    3. Never!

      From Paris to Berlin
      And every disco I get in
      My heart is pumping for love
      Pumping for love
      'Cause when I'm thinking of you
      And all the things we could do
      My heart is pumping for love
      You left me longing for you!


      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]