Friday 15 July 2022

Get your rubber on


Quel dommage! We missed Bastille Day yesterday...

Sun's still shining, and, as I said @adecadeago:

...weekends are always a cause for celebration!

So, I think it's time to grab some friends - all wearing co-ordinating powder blue suits with appliqué detail, of course - and learn some snazzy dance moves, as perfected by The Detroit Spinners. It's the fab Rubberband Man from the long hot summer of 1976 - Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a good one, dear reader!

8 comments:

  1. Strangest song ever and it was huge. It's hard not to like... extremely catchy. Have a lovely weekend, dear. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been an earworm all day, dammit! Jx

      Delete
  2. Suits the colour of our skies! Have a great weekend, Jon - and don't overdo it in the passage!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has been a succession of beautiful blue-skied, hot, gorgeous days lately - and apparently they're forecasting 37C on Tuesday! Lovely. Jx

      Delete
  3. I thought magicians traditionally pulled strings of flags out of their mouths...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I saw that rubber band man one Bastille Day, I would never miss another.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]