Wednesday 13 July 2022

Endless


Another peek up my back passage (click to embiggen)

The UK is officially in the middle of a heatwave - YAY!

Apparently temperatures are threatening to reach the mid-to-high 30s Celsius, and the tabloids are already full of screaming headlines about disruption to transport and emergency services. Business as usual, then.

Time for an appropriate journey into the impossibly glamorous lives of beautiful people in exotic climes again, methinks, courtesy of the faboo Soft Tempo Lounge:

Sigh.

[Music: Producers Creative Orchestra - El Partenaire
Original film: Interrabang (1969)]

8 comments:

  1. The models posing for the photographer remind me of Ab Fab flashbacks of Patsy during her modelling days! There's a lot of bitch faces going on in that segment.
    Yep, still warm here - you have a glorious back passage, I have bees up my chimney.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “One snap of my fingers and I can raise hemlines so high the world’s your gynaecologist.” - Patsy Stone

      Jx

      PS Put a bucket in the grate in case those bees drop any honey.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a photo of a garden center. Wow. As for the video, I remember well the days when I wore my a bathing suit along with designer sweater tied around my neck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In high summer it becomes difficult to manoeuvre up and down that side passage because the plants grow so lush!

      I have never knowingly worn a sweater around my neck, at a beach or otherwise... Jx

      Delete
  3. Ohhh! Your fuschias are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous flowers! That's why we have so many of them... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]