Monday 10 October 2022

Dicky Monday


Yup. Sounds familar. [click to embiggen]

Sigh. I have had a rather exhausting weekend, and could do with another day just to catch-up. But, no! Fucking Monday again.

Hey ho.

By way of a consolation - and in recognition of the fact that we have booked our apartment for Benalmadena in February next year [flights next!], so we have something to look forward to as autumn looms - here's something (ahem) appropriate to brighten up our Tacky Music Monday Morning! Sort of...

...at least she's singing about one of our favourite things. Dicky-dicky!

Another "Monday mindfuck", methinks!

Have a good week, dear reader.

12 comments:

  1. That must be some diki diki she’s singing about. And, oh my, the choreography, costumes, and dancers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be quite impressive to make her ululate like that! Jx

      Delete
  2. I misread the heading as "Dick Monday."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's more your domain. Or Peenee's. Jx

      Delete
  3. I thought you might have a dicky tummy which meant no work today. Ah, well... Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, sweetie, thanks a lot. Next Sunday I might try lentil vindaloo, and see what happens... Jx

      Delete
    2. LOTS and LOTS of extra chilli and you'll be away from work all week. (And Mme A. might leave home)

      Delete
    3. ...or at least buy a job lot of new air-fresheners. Jx

      Delete
  4. Throw a pint of soya milk down your throat after the lentil vindaloo and you’ll be off for even longer!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd never find me gulping down milky-white fluids that aren't milk!

      Oh, wait... Jx

      Delete
  5. OMG I love this.
    I didn't even know that Dockyard Doris could speak Spanish.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]