
A Mountie always gets his man, they say!
Happy Canada Day to our chums across the water! And congratulations, too - the news has broken that at last, Deadpool has got his wish. Canada (joining fellow former colony Australia) will be entering the Eurovision Song Contest next year!
To celebrate this important occasion, I couldn't resist posting this again:
Mistress MJ will be breaking that rule as we speak...
Joyeuse fete dû Canada ! 🎉🥂🍾
ReplyDelete* d’Anjou 🇨🇦
Santé! Jx
DeleteI know one or two Canucks who could get a rhyme... But I wish them all a Happy Thingammy Day
ReplyDelete...but could they wear tight trousers with the flag on them? Jx
DeleteThe top photo has me standing at attention and singing O, Canada. Great song!
ReplyDeleteIt has me taking to my knees... Jx
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteShouldn't that be "Thank you, cunt!"? Jx
DeleteWelcome Canada I hope they vote for us but I doubt it !
ReplyDeleteStranger things have happened... Jx
DeleteI hope Canada had a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteSx
I imagine the poitine supplies have been exhausted! Jx
Delete