Friday 15 February 2019

A nanananananana



Inadvertently, I've done it again...

As any fule kno, this here blog has been awash with "meme-ys" of late - this darn "#adecadeago" theme that Miss Scarlet has passed around the blogosphere like a rash - and today is no exception.

Out of the ether, I thought this choon would be a suitable one for the end of my last week in the office till March(!) [we fly to Spain tomorrow] - and lo and behold, ten years ago on this very blog I did exactly the same. What a cheerful happenstance!


Thank Disco España It's Friday! Sunshine, here we come!

10 comments:

  1. Well it's the perfect choon!!! I am so jealous....even though I have wall to wall sunshine right now - I know it's not going to last.
    Have a wonderful time! And bring us back a pair of castanets!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to handle a few maracas while we're there... Jx

      Delete
  2. Til' March? At least you will be back for my birthday!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're only in Spain for a week, but then I am on leave all the following week as well. A decent break! Jx

      Delete
  3. I.LOVE.SPAIN. you lucky thang! ;) xoxo Here's to lots of sun for all y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon voyage dearie. Give those maracas hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My maracas are somewhat travel-weary... Jx

      Delete
  5. Jolly good fun. Especially when Alex does the dance.
    What's not to like !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Mezcla con la salsa y la baila and he dances y la canta."

      Apparently.

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]