Thursday 7 February 2019

Looking back all I did was look away



It seems that every six months or so, another fashion"article" about leopard-skin print appears in what remains of what used to be called "the media" - today's Grauniad Guardian effort being about whether men should wear it.

Yawn.

Just ask Roxy Music...


I tried but I could not find a way
Looking back all I did was look away
Next time is the best time we all know

But if there is no next time where to go, go?

She's the sweetest queen I've ever seen
See here she comes, see what I mean?
I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath
Ooh, show me!

10 comments:

  1. You forget the most legendary man in leopard print, Richard O'Brien in The Crystal Maze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have also featured Rod Stewart singing Do You Think I'm Sexy. But I didn't. Jx

      Delete
  2. P.S Are skinny jeans over? I am so fed up with skinny jeans.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fed up with going to Primark or TK Maxx and finding yards and yards of rails with "Slim Fit" or "Skinny Fit" clothing... Judging by the majority of people I see in Wood Green (myself included), I am surprised they sell anything! Where's the "actually fits a normal person" rails? Jx

      Delete
    2. My most recent acquisition was a baggy pair of dungarees, more for nostalgia reasons than anything else. I Probably shouldn't mention them to MJ.
      Sx

      Delete
    3. Not if you bought matching Crocs, no. Jx

      Delete
  3. In the words of Dame, Diva, Bassey

    'Just a little bit of history repeating'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "And I've seen it before
      And I'll see it again"


      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]