Monday 25 February 2019

Guapo del Dia


Mix and match?

It has apparently been the hottest February day on record here in the UK - it certainly felt it, as we began the process of re-doing, rearranging and generally taking stock of our pots here in the extensive gardens of Dolores Delargo Towers, topping-up our tans as we pottered. There were a few losses during the dankness of winter, but on the whole most of our collection of plants are sprouting away nicely in this early Spring weather. Roll on Summer, I say!

Despite still being on leave (all week), I have not forgotten it's a Tacky Music Monday, however - and a convoluted one, too. I was overjoyed to discover that it was Julio Iglesias's birthday today (he being a Spanish icon, and all), but then realised my mistake - it's his son Julio Jr who is blowing out the candles today (all 46 of them). He's the one on the right in the pic above, dear reader - he may not have quite the brooding sexiness of his younger brother Enrique, but I wouldn't mind - ahem - sampling his chorizo...

But Tacky Music is neither of the boys' forte, more's the pity - so it is once again to their dad to whom we turn. It's an all-time favourite clip of mine [first featured here back in 2010] - the opening credits of the great seducer's television show:



And once again, I have to ask: Why the parrot?

Have a great week, dear reader.

2 comments:

  1. I think the parrot turned into a woman - a bit of magic going on there!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanish (and Italian) television always provides a certain kind of magic. Mainly of the incomprehensible variety. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]