Saturday 6 July 2019

I've gotta go and taste Saturday's high life



Happy Gay Xmas, dear reader!!

It's feathers, foof and faff from here on in...


Before the parade passes by
I've gotta go and taste Saturday's high life
Before the parade passes by
I've gotta get some life back into my life
I'm ready to move out in front
I've had enough of just passing by life
With the rest of them
With the best of them
I can hold my head up high
For I've got a goal again
I've got a drive again
I wanna feel my heart coming alive again
Before the parade passes by!


Indeed.

8 comments:

  1. Have a foofing, fabulous time!
    I am still waiting for Carol to sing.... is she going to sing? Oh yes, here we go....
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never underestimate the unstoppable Carol Channing! If she had a song to sing, she'd bloody well sing it. Jx

      Delete
  2. I'm such a rubbish Gay - I thought she played Juno in Beetlejuice, but I've just discovered that was Sylvia Sidney.

    I'm expecting your hat to be bigger than Ms Channing's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're doing better than my father in law who thought it was Bette Davis, though he has the excuse of not being a gay of ang any description.

      I will look up who sylvia sidney is.

      Delete
    2. You are both officially rubbish gays. Jx

      Delete
  3. I'm so rubbish that I am a woman married to a man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough. I'm thirty six and I know who Bette Davis and Carol Channing are, so that's something

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]