Friday 12 July 2019

Chill, chillin', chilled



It may only have been a short one, as I had Monday off, but lordy! This week has dragged.

A (hopefully) quieter weekend than recently beckons (time to give some TLC to the garden, methinks) - but not just yet!

We need to celebrate the end of any week with a bit of a party choon... So get your sequins on, your bowling shoes at the ready, your glitterball (ahem) attached to your head, and party on down with Modjo - and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a good one, peeps.

10 comments:

  1. Roller skates in a bowling alley? Tsk.
    Have a good weekend!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a man with a glitterball on his head, bowling balls emitting sparks and flame, several people in S&M dog masks, and gyrating go-go dancers, all contravening health'n'safety legislation - I doubt the roller skates are the only concern. Tsk, indeed. Jx

      Delete
  2. Think of the floor! I bet they weren't wearing the proper bowling shoes either.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll need to have some stern words with the management. Jx

      Delete
  3. Excellent start-of-the-weekend Choon! (Am i too young/old/out of touch to say "choon"? I don't think I can carry it off like you do)
    I loved Modjo back in the day (nearly 20 years ago? Crikey!). I'm going to fish their album out for my next trip out in Car.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies when you're having fun, dear. Enjoy! Jx

      Delete
  4. I've had such a rowdy start to my morning I think I'll pop back to Mr.Mago's and listen to his soothing de Bussy again...Besides, that bowling alley looks a tad dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20 years ago and still a jolly "choon"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]