Tuesday 23 July 2019

Olé Olé Olé Olé



Whew! What a scorcher...

The UK is in the midst of a mini-heatwave, dear reader.

OK, it's not quite on the scale of last year, when it was lovely and sunny from May Day to the end of August with very few breaks. Only around six weeks ago, it was so gloomy here we even put the heating on at night - in June! However, today tipped the scales at over 30C (86F) here in London, and the forecast is that Thursday's temperatures might be as high as 36C (96.8F)!

Bring on the Vengaboys - it's time for a summer celebration!


Olé Olé Olé Olé
Olé Olé Olé Olé

FIESTA!

Me mind on fire, me soul on fire
Feelin' hot hot hot
Party people, all around me
Feelin hot hot hot!


Indeed. Pass me the ice-cold cider, would you?

8 comments:

  1. we hit 98F both saturday and sunday; spouse and I stayed inside alllllll weekend. too fucking hot to do anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could have dug some old tat out of your wardrobe to do Vengaboys impressions round the living room... Jx

      Delete
  2. It been hot as fuck here...and not the good kind of hot dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine you dealt with it by wearing as few clothes as possible. Again. Jx

      Delete
  3. I am wilting. Also - kept awake by thunderstorms last night, so a bit grumpy this morning.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a torrential downpour, and lightning but very little thunder - here last night, too. We're currently awaiting new guttering to be put up as well, so the noise of the rain was particularly loud... Jx

      Delete
  4. You just gotta love the Vengaboys.
    They are always so jolly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]