Monday 6 January 2020

But there were times, dear, you made me feel so bad



Aaaaaarggghhhh!!!!

It's back-to-work time, after a fabulously bone-idle fortnight away for the Festering Season. My body is not equipped for an alarm going off; and why-oh-why did those Lottery numbers not come up..?!

Hey ho. As we prepare for the unfamiliar stinks and germs that constitute the daily commute from now on, let's treat ourselves to another of my "rediscoveries" - arising out of my ongoing project to fix broken links in my old blog posts - from 2014, this...
...let's cheer up the gloomy mood on this Tacky Music Monday with one of our favourite Italians, Miss Patty Pravo (and her gay sicurezza)!

She didn't want to do it, apparently. Neither did they.

Have a good week, dear reader. I won't.

4 comments:

  1. Bah, no one can top Judy.

    My husband has just taken down the Christmas decorations, and we played this songthank god it's not Christmas - Google Search https://swky.co/t-xbh5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just imagine if Sparks and Patty Pravo ever did a song together? Jx

      Delete
  2. Keep thinking of your holiday to come and hopefully it'll get you through the dank, miserable mornings. At least it is getting lighter.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the dawn chorus lately has been rather lovely - the birds think it's Spring; perhaps so should I! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]