Monday 27 January 2020

Spanish swarm



Grrr. Another untimely wake-up call after a relaxing weekend. However, the joy is - this is my last week of trudging into the office before the holiday!

Continuing our countdown to Spain this Saturday, let's cheer ourselves up this Tacky Music Monday with possibly the weirdest clip I have found for a while - in the company of Señorita Massiel (the singer who famously beat Cliff Richard to win the 1968 Eurovision Song Contest), her bizarrely-clad safety gays (and gals), and, erm, some insecticide???!!!


Have a good week, dear reader, and don't have nightmares!

6 comments:

  1. ¡¡¡Dios mío!!! I’ve never heard all the words to this! And oh that choreography! I learn so much from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see footage of you dancing with a giant bottle of fly-spray. Jx

      Delete
    2. I’m getting the old Spandex out of the closet today!

      Delete
    3. Always good to give it an airing. Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If only I could have found a set of "Funky vermin-related songs" - I might have been able to tie this in with Chinese New Year! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]