Friday 31 January 2020

El Brexit?



It's Brexit Day! - and ironically, we're packing for our annual pilgrimage to sunny Spain tomorrow. Actually, not so ironic, as just about everyone in the bars on "our bit" of the the Costa del Sol is British anyway. Even our regular haunt, a Dutch bar, is well stocked with all the red-top tabloids and a telly showing league football...

Never mind all that, as the clock ticks down on my final half-day in the benighted office, I am definitely in the mood for a celebration - and who better to lead it than the lovely Miguel Bosé?

¡Gracias disco es viernes!


Have a good weekend, peeps. We're looking forward to a whole week!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday, Sweetie!! I wouldn't mind escaping the thick drizzle, too.
    SX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh - we can't wait to get there! Jx

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of all the times i've told people: 'go ahead - shoot it back there!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure La Señora Bosé knew exactly what he was singing about, too! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]