Sunday 26 January 2020

Y en el olvido olvidé qué yo habia sido



Continuing our countdown to our much-needed trip to Spain next weekend, I think we're overdue a little lounge music interlude...

Not, for a change, courtesy of the estimable Soft Tempo Lounge, but rather the eclectic Liza Tarbuck show on BBC Radio 2 yesterday - here's a the Spanish-Italian-Argentine combo Giulia y Los Tellarini, apparently hand-picked by director Woody Allen for his film [that I have never seen, needless to say] Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Thus, this time the "impossibly glamorous people cavorting in exotic places" are actually the gorgeous Javier Bardem, Scarlett Johanssen, Penelope Cruz and (Peter Hall and Maria Ewing's daughter) Rebecca Hall:


Oh, that's better. I can almost feel the sunshine on my skin.

Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. I’m sitting here under sunny Spanish skies. Listening to good music. And... oh... Javier Bardem. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡De nada!

      Can't wait to be doing the same... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]