Friday 17 April 2020

A few times I've been around that track



Short week or no short week, my bones are aching and my body and soul will both be greatly relieved to see the back of another "working-from-home week", once 4.30pm comes around...

Our little gang is actually planning another virtual "party" this evening via the newly-ubiquitous Zoom, and so I think we need a little something to get ourselves into the mood for a bit of a bop, and to get our energy levels up for a (hopefully) warm Spring weekend - how about another of those genius "Rock-vs-Disco" mashups from the marvellous Bill McLintock? That'll shake us all up a bit!

Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a good one, dear reader...

8 comments:

  1. We have a zoom session planned for next week. Complete with cocktails! I may even break out a wig or two. Maybe shock them with some Joanne Worley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure who'd be more shocked - your friends, or Miss Worley herself!

      With my current un-coiffed "look", I think I may shock friends with an impression of Compo Simmonite. Jx

      Delete
    2. I've been looking more like Pearl Sibshaw myself, what with said head scarf knotted.

      Delete
    3. Better her than Nora Batty. Jx

      Delete
  2. fuck fake stefani; BEE GEES FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm no great fan of Miss Stefani (although I did like No Doubt), but this is a faboo mash-up... Jx

      Delete
  3. What an amazing mash-up! I can't believe it works so well. I trust this will be on the playlist tonight? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]