Monday 27 April 2020

Beautiful? Dream?



After another lovely sunny weekend in the garden - potting up hanging wall pots with some petunias, lobelia and verbena the Madam managed to snaffle on a recent visit to Wilko, and transplanting the dahlias into their summer pots - it's grey and dank out there (which is highly appropriate), and I'm into the start of week six of working from home. Dammit.

I have however, found another excellent pick-me-up for this Tacky Music Monday!

We're all supposedly doing keep-fit and stuff [as if!], so let's see if we can all jiggle our bits along with this most frenetic of - ahem - performances...


I'm knackered, now.

Have a good week, peeps (as best you can in the circumstances)!

8 comments:

  1. Now at least you work from home dear. On the bright side, when work is done, look how close you are to the bar cart for a tipple. No waiting to get home in a commute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Resisting the temptation to get bladdered at lunchtime is the greatest struggle. Jx

      Delete
  2. I tried it, but ended up kicking over a Spathiphyllum, head-butting the bookcase, and blundering over a chair.

    Ow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...all while wearing shocking pink satin loon pants, I'd guess. Jx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You won't find me gyrating around in a peppermint green leotard with black stripes, don't you worry! Jx

      Delete
  4. Week Six. I think I will give the dance moves a miss as I'd like to make it to Week Seven.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Never jiggle about unless you really have to" is my motto. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]