Wednesday 29 April 2020

Totty of the Day



Fundraising stunts during these crazy times can sometimes provide unexpected joys...

From The Guardian:
American actor Ansel Elgort has posted a picture of himself naked in the shower to help to feed healthcare workers in Brooklyn.

“Sorry if I offended anybody, but we did a good thing,” the actor told his critics. His efforts have so far raised more than $200,000 (£160,000).
Definitely no offence taken from my perspective, dear boy. Now pass the tissues.

Here's another assortment of totty who have no fear at all of stripping their clothes off - our houseboys Kazaky!


Push?

Don't mind if I do...

[Coincidentally, today is apparently International Dance Day.]

4 comments:

  1. Ansel Elgort has always made me weak in the knees. Even more lucky for him, if he's standing in front of me naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Offended? Even though I haven't heard of him I'm a huge fan of his now! I'm definitely going to be using google right this minute!
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this might be as far as the reveal goes, unfortunately. I had never heard of him either, but hey - I forgive him! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]