Tuesday 23 June 2020

Earworms, again...


Gawd only knows what's going on here, but I could sit and watch it all day

SUNSHINE!!!

The weather out there is glorious - it's predicted to hit 30C tomorrow - and I'm trapped indoors [except for frequent fag breaks, of course] dealing with dull council business. Oh, for a decent Lottery win....

Never mind, eh? I'm in the mood for some music - so how about a soupçon of choons that have caught my ear of late?

First up, a little number that I picked not because the singer is trans [pertinent in this countdown week to Gay/LGBT Pride], and certainly not because of her vocal - ahem - talents, but because... it made me smile [and lord knows, we need a bit of that!]:


Next - a REAL treat! It's the new single from everyone's favourite campsters, Erasure!


Here's a band who sound remarkably like Talking Heads, with a naughtily-titled song (a position with which some of us may be familiar)...


...more sunshine and happiness, courtesy of Mr Sparro and the oddest selection of "safety gays" in the business:


...and, finally - "take it to the mutha-fucking dance floor!"


Enjoy - and as ever, let me know what you think, dear reader.

4 comments:

  1. Erasure!!!! Most excellent.
    I don't know what's going on in the top picture, but the blonde looks fascinated.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hypnotism, I think. Only not with a fob watch - some other kind of fob. Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He certainly is! But which of the tunes is he swinging it to..? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]