Monday 8 June 2020

Rat-tat-tat a-door, bearing a rose



Today (scarily) marks the 80th birthday of Nancy Sinatra and the 60th of Mick Hucknall (of Simply Red). Time's a terrible thing.

However it is also a Tacky Music Monday, and as it would also have been the birthday of someone far more worthy of featuring by way of a pick-me-up at the start of - gulp - week twelve of lockdown...

...here is (in my opinion) Mr Robert Preston's finest cinematic moment - from one of our house fave films here at Dolores Delargo Towers, Victor, Victoria:


Have a good week. "You bitches!"

11 comments:

  1. Oops, I misread that as Robert Peston. It's a thought.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if the Political Editor of ITV News has ever done a Spanish drag number? Possibly, I suppose... Jx

      Delete
  2. In drag, he doesn't half resemble my mother x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I needed after a day dealing with incomprehensibly stupid/obtuse/needy/misdirected/unfathomable emails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that was a wake up call! Forgive me, it's only noon here and I didn't sleep well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awoken with a hard bump? My kind of breakfast. Jx

      Delete
  5. "You call me tacky Drag, I kill you"
    But
    Nothing Tacky about that.
    Pure Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You were expecting Dolores Del Rio?!"

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]