Monday 22 June 2020

Now you can leave*


Gay icons!

Here we go again - week fourteen, and counting. As per usual in the UK, the weekend wasn't the best of weather (on Saturday it was grey and showery; yesterday was warm but not consistently sunny), but during this week, while I am trapped in the front room, it's forecast to be blazing sunshine and up to 30C! Sigh. At least it's a short week pour moi as I booked a long weekend either side of what would have been Gay Pride, so I get a chance of at least one day of sunbathing before next weekend turns to shit again...

Hey ho. To cheer, us up, here's yet another "treat" from our beloved España to shake the cobwebs out and get us - ahem - raring to go for work.

Not so much a Tacky Music Monday but a bit of a mind-fuck...


Dusty must have been thrilled.

Have a good week, dear reader!

[* Ahora te puedes marchar = "Now you can leave" in Spanish.]

4 comments:

  1. mondays fucking suck; I don't care where you live, they all suck. and bert & ernie say "LOVE IS LOVE".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Oh, every day when I
      Make my way to the tubby
      I find a little fellow who's
      Cute and yellow and chubby

      Rub-a-dub-dubby!
      Rubber Duckie, you're so fine
      And I'm lucky that you're mine
      Rubber duckie, I'm awfully fond of you"


      It's a Pride anthem. Or should be.

      Jx

      Delete
  2. An instant Fave.
    I love it !
    Never even knew Flick Colby worked on Spanish TV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was probably moonlighting in Torremolinos. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]