Monday 29 June 2020

It's OK, apparently


Our Tower Lilies ("On Stage") in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers always open for Pride...

I do love short weeks - I am off again today, as I had booked a long weekend for what would have been "Gay Xmas". I might normally have been pottering in the garden and basking in the sunshine, but unfortunately we have 35-mile-an-hour gales battering everything at the moment, so basically all I am doing is picking up pieces of broken fuchsia and trying to stabilise things with canes, for fear we might lose any more blooms.

Hey ho.

It is, as always, however, a Tacky Music Monday - so lets chivvy things along with another bizarre and obscure act from our beloved Netherlands [we still don't know if we're going to get there for our usual August pilgrimage, but it seems unlikely]. Make sure you learn all the moves, dear reader...


I'm definitely eyeing up one of those pink flared jumpsuits.

Have a good week, dear reader.

6 comments:

  1. A day off, what's that? I myself was a bit hung today from Lady Bunny's Pride Inside and then last night's Hedda Lettuce show. Who'd thunk you could get almost as plastered as like actually being at the festivities themselves? Course Id could be in my boy shorts at home. Oh wait....I have worn them on the streets already...never mind.

    Carry on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would expect nothing less on Gay Xmas than you in your skimpies getting shitfaced on gin, dear... Jx

      Delete
  2. loverly flowers, dear. someone has a green thumb at your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The garden's never had so much attention - this lockdown business is just what it needed! Jx :-)

      Delete
  3. It is a week later and we still have gales! A slight improvement on the persistent murk that was here yesterday.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems these gales have no intention of letting up. It's lovely and sunny here today, but the gusts are still quite dramatic! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]