Tuesday 9 June 2020

Todo me parece bonito



Like buses, you wait and wait and several come along all at once...

Following the loss of Steve Priest of Sweet, not only has Bonnie Pointer jumped her final Jump [not that she actually sang on that record, but hey ho] and gone to the great showbiz party in the sky, but today we hear sad news of the death of a less familiar name (at least to those outside Spain or Dolores Delargo Towers), Señor Pau Donés.

Who, I hear you ask?

Only the singer of one of our favourite Spanish pop hits of all time, that's who!


We love that song...

Qué en paz descansa, Pau Donés Cirera (11th October 1966 – 9th June 2020)

4 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]