
Week Thirteen (unlucky for some) of working from home begins - and I'm here until September so better get used to it!
The weather is lovely out there again - sob, sob, since I am stuck at this desk - so, to cheer us on on this Tacky Music Monday, let's pay a little visit to sunny Spain [I wish!] again, in the company of the not-gay-at-all Señorita Miguel Bosé, wiggling his tush and "flirting" with the lay-deez...
¡Ten una buena semana, amigos!
6 comments:
He was so damn cute! No idea what he was saying, but I guess it didn't matter, right, sugar? ;) xoxo
I'd overcome the language barrier! So to speak... Jx
The weather is horrible here, and the horse flies our out. It might as well rain until September [soz, that line just popped into my head].
Sx
It's a random mix of blazing sunshine and rumbling thundery showers here - It just needs to make up its mind!
Jx
PS Thankfully, no horseflies have been spotted yet. Not many horses in Wood Green...
I love those trousers and he wears them so well !
Gawd bless the 1980s. Jx
Post a Comment
Please leave a message - I value your comments!
[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]