Monday 15 June 2020

Los hombres se preguntan ¿para quien sera?



Week Thirteen (unlucky for some) of working from home begins - and I'm here until September so better get used to it!

The weather is lovely out there again - sob, sob, since I am stuck at this desk - so, to cheer us on on this Tacky Music Monday, let's pay a little visit to sunny Spain [I wish!] again, in the company of the not-gay-at-all Señorita Miguel Bosé, wiggling his tush and "flirting" with the lay-deez...


¡Ten una buena semana, amigos!

6 comments:

  1. He was so damn cute! No idea what he was saying, but I guess it didn't matter, right, sugar? ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd overcome the language barrier! So to speak... Jx

      Delete
  2. The weather is horrible here, and the horse flies our out. It might as well rain until September [soz, that line just popped into my head].
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a random mix of blazing sunshine and rumbling thundery showers here - It just needs to make up its mind!

      Jx

      PS Thankfully, no horseflies have been spotted yet. Not many horses in Wood Green...

      Delete

  3. I love those trousers and he wears them so well !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]