Sunday 23 August 2020

Essential Exotica



More unsettled weather has rather taken the edge off the weekend - the wind is at times so fierce that even in the momentary spots when it is sunny, it's not that warm, and most of the time there are huge black clouds glowering overhead.

I think we're definitely in need of a sojourn to somewhere exotic - and who better to bring it than "The King of the Tiki Hut" himself?


Faboo!

[Interesting fact: Mr Denny and the band did all the bird and frog noises themselves. You just don't get talent like that these days...]

6 comments:

  1. I did not know that about this song! thanks, luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I think summer has been blown away now - still, I forecast a few nice days in September.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so - it would be a shame for August to go straight into November without a break. Jx

      Delete
  3. Perfect music to sit and relax to in the garden with a Piña colada.

    Except I don't like Piña colada and there isn't any Sun !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing worth whopping your lei out for. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]