Sunday 16 August 2020

Life is a mystery



It's my last day of freedom, dear reader.

Groan.

However, there is some cheer afoot - for today is Our Glorious Leader Madonna's birthday!

All hail. [Even if she's looking even more scary than ever these days...]

As it is a miserable grey Sunday, and we usually try and play something a little more laid-back in such circumstances - why not let our "house band" Postmodern Jukebox lead the celebrations?


[Not forgetting their faboo multi-talented frontwoman Gunhild Carling's OTT tribute to the great lady that I featured last year...]

Many happy returns, Madonna Louise Ciccone (born 16th August 1958)

9 comments:

  1. I think Madge is going through a funny patch [and I'm not referring to the eye patch], but best wishes to her!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like all rich women who built their career as much on her looks as her talent, she hates getting older, so I can understand why she's been acting a bit odd lately. That and too much Botox. Jx

      Delete
  2. So long as everyone remembers she's not a doctor we're fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to self: Do NOT attempt the same poses as shown here by Madonna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a certain age, all close-ups are inadvisable, I find. Jx

      Delete
  4. Yikes! Still, that's a lovely peony...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never forget Gunhild Carling.
    Happy Madge Day.
    Please someone tell her not to do any more selfies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not telling her anything. She scares me. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]