Wednesday, 19 August 2020

Perceptions

How we think we look...



How the world sees us...



This "lockdown diet"'s not going well.

8 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I look more like the last pix. and that's OK with me.

Jon said...

Me too, my dear. Me too. Jx

Ms Scarlet said...

My toothache has sorted my lockdown excesses!
Sx

Jon said...

You have a dentist appointment coming up - so catch-up time is looming! Ferrero Rocher all round, methinks... Jx

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Did someone say Ferrero Rocher?!?

Jon said...

Ambassador! We weren't expecting you. Jx

Madam Arcati said...

How 'we' look indeed
The cheek of it !
True though.

Jon said...

I love that little improvised step you did on the backstep. Jx

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]