Friday 19 November 2021

There's not a problem that I can't fix, 'cause I can do it in the mix


I could sit and watch this all day

Oh, thank fuck - another weekend is looming!

It's my mother's birthday, and she's coming up to London tomorrow for the day, so that's something to look forward to.

Meanwhile, let's get our best drag out of the wardrobe and start planning for our traditional Friday party - and, with Seamus Haji in charge of proceedings, it will be a blast!

However, it is (and always will be) the original version of this masterpiece that really, really gives me the shivers - from the mists of time, 38 years ago, when I was teetering on the edge of coming out - laydeez'n'gentlemen, Indeep!

Thank Disco It's Friday, indeed!

Have a great one, dear reader...

10 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Jon, and enjoy the day with your mum.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms Scarlet, you too. It should be a pleasant day, weather permitting... Jx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jon's mam. We do like to spoil our mothers don't we? I took mine to get the flu jab on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Our Mam's first in the queue for any jab that's going! Jx

      Delete
  3. I remember both. Electric and fun and yes, DJ Culture, as the boys used to say. Have a marvelous weekend, darling. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Culture with a capital "K" - and we love it! Jx

      Delete
  4. Now that I have watched the gif 20 times......I love and adore a limber bendy double jointed man....comes in quite handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! I'll never forget a particular night with a Russian ballet dancer - how bendy was he?! Jx

      Delete
  5. OH...To be that supple again. Or still! I no longer have the spine/hips/knees that won mye a pair of stockings in a limbo contest. (It was quite a while ago.)'Enjoy your mama's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I was ever that supple! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]