Friday 5 May 2023

Must be the reason why I'm free in my trapped soul

Yay! Another long weekend hoves ito view [we have an extra one this year thanks to the Coronation - but weirdly, the UK normally has two Bank Holidays in May anyway, one at the start and one at the end, then abolutely bugger all until the end of August]

As we continue to count down to The Big Day tomorrow, with all the more excuse to "party like a Royal", here's another choon that just-about-fits the theme and should get us in the mood nicely.

Thank Disco (and HM King Charles III) It's Friday!

Enjoy the spectacle tomorrow, dear reader - and have a great long weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Are we having 3 Bank Holidays this year? I've lost track of it all.
    Have a lovely weekend m'dear!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how blissful it must be to have retired - yes, Monday's a special bank holiday, so that's two short weeks in a row, then there's another short week going into June thanks to the bank holiday formerly known as Whitsun (and I'm off to Spain again the week before that, so I will only have one full week in the office over the whole month). Yay! Jx

      Delete
  2. It starts tomorrow you say? I hope the shops are going to be open, I'm off to Leeds tomorrow, John Lewis beckons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the shops may be somewhat quieter than usual if everyone's watching the Coronation... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]