Monday 28 September 2020

Ground Zero

Typical. Two days of hurricane-force winds and bleakness, and I (very reluctantly) wake up today at the start of another fun-filled week working from home to find glorious sunshine and the makings of a lovely day. I could scream...

As we grit our teeth for the next five days - on this Tacky Music Monday, who better than the utterly bizarre Renato Zero to cheer us up..?!

I think I might wear this outfit for my next Zoom meeting.

[More of the irrepressible Signor Zero here]

4 comments:

  1. Erm... well isn't Mr Zero an interesting character!!
    Persistent drizzle in Devon. Ugh.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should create a new category: Work from Garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not today, alas. It's like Blade Runner out there again. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]