Sunday 20 September 2020

Some say she's from Mars

Just because it is another gloriously sunny day, jolly music seems appropriate, and this song was  on the divine Ana Matronic's playlist last night...

...remarkably, in a "live" performance from the grandest gay cruising ground in the UK, Plymouth Hoe:

Ahhhahhahhahh

She came from Planet Claire
I knew she came from there
She drove a Plymouth Satellite
Faster than the speed of light

Planet Claire has pink air
All the trees are red
No one ever dies there
No one has a head

Ahhhahhhahhahh

Some say she's from Mars
Or one of the seven stars
That shine after 3:30 in the morning
WELL SHE ISN'T

Ahhhahhhahhahhahhahh

Love them!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you, always adored The B52s!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was one of the songs I used to dance to when I first went clubbing way back in the early '80s. I adored the B-52s then and still love them now! Jx

      Delete
  2. I didn't know they went to Plymouth let alone film a video there.
    The weather looked grim and I don't think they were having much fun

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]