Monday 14 September 2020

No-one knows better than Joey



We've had a lovely day in the sunshine - and without a single thought about work, as I booked a sneaky extra day off today. We took a trip to our local garden centre and bought several packs of spring bulbs, wallflowers and pansies, plus some gravel, to get started on prep for next year [the gardener's calendar never stops!], had a pub lunch and then I spent the rest of the afternoon washing pots and just enjoying the balmy weather...

I haven't forgotten, of course, that it is still a Tacky Music Monday. To that end, let's have another - ahem - understated number from the unavowed mistress of such things: today's birthday girl, one of the original "showbiz kittens" Miss Joey Heatherton and her safety gays!


Have a good week, peeps.

6 comments:

  1. I only use fairy soap to get squeaky clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit of a motorbike theme going on in your last two posts! Did they use the same set?!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bikers !
    She is butcher than any of those boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Malibu Barbie" would be more butch than that lot. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]