Monday 21 September 2020

She works hard for it


Another week of Zoom/MS Teams meetings beckons

Oh bugger. I was just getting used to being out in the lovely sunshine, pottering in the garden (as I have been for two days) - several pots of Spring bulbs are done, and loads more mucky pots washed ready for the next season's planting-up - and BOOM! Back to work...

Never mind, eh? On this Tacky Music Monday, there's always Miss Lola Falana and her safety gays, ready to cheer us up...

Money, indeed. That's why we do this shit.

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous here today - really warm, though definitely last of the summer wine.
    Have a good week!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It started cold and gloomy, but the sun's shining now! Jx

      PS If you're offering summer wine, I'll have a glass...

      Delete
  2. Very jolly video with some lovely dancing boys
    Now that was when trousers Were trousers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]