Saturday 20 March 2021

Because you're mine

The "official" First Day of Spring - and I've been busy in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers practically since I surfaced this morning. Re-potting's the name of the game...

Now I am bushed, and in the mood for something a bit mellow.

By sheer coincidence, today happens to be the birthday of one of our long-term faves, a lady I have not featured here for quite a few years - the very lovely Natacha Atlas! Perfect.

[That's not her dancing in the video, by the way...]

Many happy returns, Habibi!

Natacha Atlas (born 20th March 1964)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, a day in the garden! Well, a weekend, I should say as there's still plenty to do.

    I must fish out my Shaken and Stirred: The David Arnold James Bond Project CD as Natacha Atlas sings a beautiful version of "From Russia With Love".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her version of that song - I featured it here a couple of years ago as part of a selection of what I called "spy music".

      Enjoy the garden! Aching or no aching, I'm out there again today... Jx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous singer, Love her to bits !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must dig out those CDs of hers (Ayeshteni, Mish Maoul and The Remix Collection) we have in our collection... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]