Saturday 27 March 2021

Totty of the Season


Warren Beatty (born 30th March 1937)


Damon Albarn (born 23rd March 1968)


Richard Chamberlain (born 31st March 1934) - more here


Michael York (born 27th March 1942) - more here and here


It's the centenary of the birth of Dirk Bogarde on 28th March 1921 - more Dirk here


Paul Mercurio (born 31st March 1963) - more here


Billy MacKenzie (27th March 1957 – 22nd January 1997) - more here


Steve McQueen (24th March 1930 – 7th November 1980) - more here


Ewan McGregor, who is 50 years old on 31st March – much more here

Yesterday, it was all about the girls. Today the spotlight's on the boys!

Take a ticket and wait your turn.

14 comments:

  1. Oh. My Winking.Stars. (see? I'm being polite!)

    I remember most of the older ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shudder think about your winking star :-)

      I was most (pleasantly) surprised to find that Richard Chamberlain was still alive. For some reason I assumed he'd died years ago... Jx

      Delete
  2. Dirk Bogarde... so underrated, so handsome. He was my idea of a boyfriend. Beatty never did anything for me. Nor Chamberlain. Nor McQueen. Now... Ewan? He has potential. Have a lovely weekend, dear. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dirk Bogarde was truly handsome, wasn't he? He aged very well, too.

      Jx

      Delete
  3. Hello Ewan McGregor!

    I'd flip on Down With Love right now, but my bloody sister has it! I'll have to settle for The Island instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a toss-up for me (oo-er) between Ewan and Michael York. I think I'll have both... Jx

      Delete
    2. Oh, if we're having two, I'll take Richard Chamberlain as well!

      Delete
    3. Help yourself, dear - it's a buffet! (If Dinah's left any morsels for the rest of us, of course...) Jx

      Delete
  4. My, March really is a stew of manmeat, isn't it? My favorite? Michael York. Such beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much floppy hair on display Lovely !
    Nice to see Paul Mercurio from the front for a change although that is not what he is famous for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably wouldn't want him from any angle nowadays... Jx

      Delete
  6. March is a good month for birthdays! Dirk Bogarde - cute, but too serious.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]