Friday 5 March 2021

Give me more, drag me across the floor


You could have someone's eye out with that!


...and you can play with him at home, too.

Another tedious, cold, dank week drags to a close. The weather this weekend looks as if it might be grim too, but at least at 4pm this evening I can bung the laptop away for a few days and live a bit.

To get the party started, how about a little (ahem!) something from the dearly departed toothsome stud-muffin that was Andy Gibb - who, had he lived, would have been 63 years old today?

Thank Disco It's Friday!

Andy Gibb (5th March 1958 – 10th March 1988)

12 comments:

  1. Oh dear gods! Not the shorts-and-socks! My brain is still hurting from those crocheted numbers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't see any shorts-and-socks? Unless you mean that is what Mr Gibb has stuffed down his trousers, of course... Jx

      Delete
  2. uh huh uh huh uh huh! JFC, what a sexy man! too bad he got hooked on drugs; such a waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very sad he got hooked up in all that shit, He was only 30, ffs! Jx

      PS What was it with all our heartthrobs and drugs? David Cassidy was a complete mess by the time he died (admittedly he did last till he was 67), and Leif Garrett looks like crap nowadays.

      Delete
  3. He was sweet wasn't he and taken to soon.
    He was only a year older than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine you in tight pink satin, shirt open to the waist and a medallion! Jx

      Delete
  4. Sorry, I meant ' taken too soon '

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear. Only 30?
    The doll on the back of the box with the full bouffant looking like Joan Rivers probably didn't help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan Rivers could have done a passable impression of Mr Gibb. Minus the chest hair and the bulging groinage, of course. Jx

      Delete
  6. The seventies were a bit like that though, weren't they? Excessive drug use amongst pop stars, etc. I don't think they were looked after very well.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]