Friday 12 March 2021

They say I'm crazy

Another dire week slumps ever closer to its end...

The weather's very mixed at the moment, with these high winds - one minute it's sunny, the next it's as black as yer 'at! Regardless, I would hazard a guess we'll be doing a bit of pottering in the garden here and there over the weekend when we can.

Meanwhile, it's time for a party - and I want to go to the one Miss Andrea Brown's wandered into!

Thank Disco It's Friday!

How cool is that?

Have a great weekend, dear reader!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool. I feel that I should own that house, and also Ms Brown's hat.
    Sx

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know where it was filmed. I love her hat, too. I wonder what became of Miss Brown? She's too good to have just been a "one-hit-wonder"... Jx

      Delete
    2. Well, as her house and hat have already been nabbed, I'll have her smashing blouse!

      Delete
  2. Fab track and the house looks a bit like the boarded-up East Wing here at Delargo Towers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]