Sunday 24 December 2023

What a holiday this is

The cusp.

Just tomorrow to get out of the way, and then it's Round #2 - the stupidity of the sales, the "yellow sticker clearance" shelves at the supermarkets, and stocking the buffet for our New Year's Eve party!

As the "day-of-sherry-for-breakfast" falls on a Monday, and because we haven't heard her for while, let's have a "Tacky Music Xmas Eve" instead - in the company of our Patron Saint of Terrifying Head-Flicks Signorina Raffaella Carrà and her impossibly-tight-trousered safety gays!

Enjoy...

12 comments:

  1. Between today and tomorrow it'll be nothing but drinking here. Thank heavens I had the foresight to take Tuesday off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raffaella Carrà isn't just for Christmas she is for ever !
    but it was a Bum video for me and I enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet I'd head-flick too if I had one of those wigs. The dance socks on a couple of those poor safety guys were losing control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The safety gays' dressing-room was always liberally dusted with some kind of suspicious white powder... Jx

      Delete
  4. And here little lonely me is, leching on Signorina Carra's astounding gams!!! We here at the El Apartmento have been drinking since yesterday and I've got surprise booze hid up for the projected after-christmas snowstorm. Gotta be prepared, Scouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raffaella was astounding all round!

      No worry - we always have a stock of booze, in case of unexpected typhoons, volcanic eruptions or alien invasions. Or thirst, Jx

      Delete
  5. Oh my that was tacky, from the first moment when I thought it was the late Suzanne Somers to the last moment when I thought the guys were the old Joey Heatherton dance troupe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good grief! Suzanne Somers? Joey Heatherton?! Darling Raffaella would tear chunks off either of 'em... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]