Monday 18 December 2023

Pitt the Elder

























"I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It's the truth."

"When you see a person, do you just concentrate on their looks? It's just a first impression. Then there's someone who doesn't catch your eye immediately, but you talk to them and they become the most beautiful thing in the world. The greatest actors aren't what you would call beautiful sex symbols."

"Fame makes you feel permanently like a girl walking past construction workers."

"Heartthrobs are a dime a dozen."

Mr Brad Pitt is 60 years old today! Gulp.

Needless to say, of course, I would...

10 comments:

  1. That's exactly what we're going to look like when we're 60 years old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I never looked as good at 40 as he still does at 60. Jx

      Delete
    2. We're just late bloomers. Genetics. (I'll ignore the fact that 60 has already come and gone for us both; you more recently.)

      Delete
    3. In the immortal words of Marc Almond: "Watch the mirror, count the lines; the battle scars of all the good times". I've had a lot of good times, it seems 🤣. Jx

      Delete
  2. Keith Richards is now 80 and just look how well his strong, wide jaw has served him. (Photographically, that is!)
    And Brad P. is a little too young for some of us, but that urinal pic is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't hold Keef up as an example of "wearing well", myself. Jx

      Delete
  3. Still hot at 60 !
    But then I do like younger men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brad Pitt, si désirable et si beau.
    Son pénis est précieux, mais il faut fournir une photo de son derrière divin.
    *d'Anjou

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]